Learn How To Trade Options Properly For a Long Term 90% Success Rate

Get a 10 Day Membership for only $7 – Then 50% Off For As Long As You Stay a Member

No long-term commitment - cancel anytime.

Step 1: Sign Up For Trial OfferStep 2: See Our 90% Success Strategy

There’s no doubt about it… to make the best returns in today’s market you have to trade options:

  • Use the same strategies we used to win 12 out of 12 months in 2017
  • Complete video training for easy learning and understanding
  • Real time trade alerts with parameters and logic behind each trade
Claim Your $7 Trial Now

See What Other People Say About Option Strategies Insider

All testimonials are from real members who have learned options through our system

What You Can Expect From Our Membership

High probability trading that leads to consistent results and long term success

  • Market Beating Returns. Our goal is to continuously beat the market by understanding the strategies that produce a high probability of success
  • How to Profit in Any Market. It does not matter if the market is going up, down, or sideways, options allow us to capitalize on any market.
  • Use Logic – Not Guessing. Guessing is not a strategy for long term success; learn how to find and execute winning trades just like a professional trader.
  • Understanding the Markets. It’s important to know what’s at risk and the probabilities of all aspects of the trade, including how to adjust when necessary.
  • Still Have a Life. Our trading style has a high success rate and does not require constant attention so you can spend the bulk of your time doing what you love.
  • Start Small and Scale Up. You don’t need hundreds of thousands of dollars to trade options. In fact, it's better to start out small and scale up over time.

Get In While You Still Can

We cannot have thousands of people trying to place the same trade; this is why we are limiting the number of memberships given out. Membership’s access will only be given as new space becomes available.

Why You Can Count On Us

The fact is when options are executed properly they give us the greatest chance of success. This means we can make money even if we're wrong about the direction of the stock.

When we buy a stock, there’s a 50% chance the stock goes up and a 50% chance the stock goes down. Even the best stock pickers only win only win slightly more.

When a great stock picker losses a trade, chances are they did nothing wrong. Stock picking is difficult because there’s only so much information available and we have to make investments based on what we know and the probabilities.

Even when a huge amount of research is performed, a great stock pick might have a 65% chance of trading higher, that’s still has a 35% chance of trading lower… That’s too much!

It’s not the stock selection that was wrong, it’s the strategy!

That same losing stock investment would likely have been a winner, if it were implemented with options to begin with!

This is how we turn that 65% probability of success trade into a 90%+ probability of success trade.

For only $7 we’ll show you how.

What You Can Expect to Receive with Membership

The best research, training, tools, and support makes this membership a game changer

Get Our 10 Day Trial Now!

We know that once you see our high-quality 2-D training, it will all start to make perfect sense. We have no problem proving we can show you how to trade the right way for continued success.

We teach our members from the ground up, how to select the best strategies, how to hedge, and how to adjust trades, so even if a trade goes bad, we can still turn it into a winner!

You can also feel secure – we’re watching every trade, every step of the way.

This means you’re never on your own – even if you have the knowledge, it’s nice to have experienced experts also analyzing the same situations.

What You Need To Do

If you’re ready to jump on our 10-day trial just click the order button and we’ll deliver everything to you instantly, this way you can get started making investment income right away.

Our step-by-step blue print makes everything super easy! We lay out exactly what to do and when to do it.

Our trade alerts service makes it possible to generate profits even while you learn, but if you don’t want to trade real money right away, no problem, you can paper trade (pretend money) while you practice.

Claim Your $7 Trial Membership Now!

At The End Of The Trial You Have Three Options

Once You’re Onboard

In addition to the 10-day trial, for a limited time, we’re also going to throw in a 50% discount off the regularly priced membership. So while everyone else pays $97/month, you will get all our continued services for just $47/month with this promotion.

This is not something we normally do and we ask that you not to mention this discount inside our member area, as we don’t want other members to get upset!

This is a steal of a deal!  Even our members only doing the minimum each trade are making several hundred dollars month after month.

Considerations Before Ordering

  • The 50% discount is only available until Wednesday, February 28th.
  • We cannot have 100s of people all implementing the same trade, so membership is limited and will be closed once all spots are filled up.
  • This is an investment product, so members must have money to invest.
  • You have to want to learn how to invest using options.

What are You Waiting For?

Just click the order link below and you will receive instant access to all our products and services.

Click Here to Claim Your $7 Trial Membership Now!

About Option Strategies Insider

Option Strategies Insider was founded by Chris Douthit, with an idea to help individual investors, who are serious about learning how to trade with a high probability of success.

It’s clear that by learning how to trade options intelligently, investors can reduce risk, be market direction independent, and diversify their long-term investment plan.

Chris holds an MBA, multiple finance degrees, and worked on the option trading floor for some of the largest investment banks in the world.

Don’t be fooled by pretenders with a good story, this site was founded by a professional Lead Market Maker who actually worked in the industry and knows what to look for and what it takes to trade like a pro.